[OutVoice] ..music that you can dance to, and other notes from Austin

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 20:42:42 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
Well, we're back--online that is--just in time for the Spring Membership
Drive at KOOP. It seemed fitting to host out "QueerWaves Pre-Millenium Spring
Dance Show," with dance songs from the 70s, 80s, and even a few 90s...
So if you had your radios tuned to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX or had your
computers linked to _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)  around 430pm this
Saturday, here's what you'd have heard..

(A few lower Kinsey guest stars..)
SPARKS/"The Scene"/The Best of Sparks: Music that You Can Dance To (Who can
deny the Brothers M and their urbane sense of camp? Yes, straight boys can do
camp..and darn well..)
SWEET/"The Ballroom Blitz"/The Best of Sweet
PEACHES AND HERB/"Shake Your Groove Thing (Original 12" Mix)"/The  Adventures
of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert: Original Motion Picture  Soundtrack
BIG BOYS/"Hollywood Swinging"/The Fat Elvis
B-52s/"Cosmic Thing"/Cosmic Thing
SANDRA BERNHARD/"You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)"/Excuses for Bad Behavior,
Part I
SYLVESTER/"Do Ya Wanna Funk"/Dance Party: Patrick Cowley's Greatest Hits
PETE TOWNSEND/"Rough Boys"/Empty Glass
JOAN JETT AND THE BLACKHEARTS/"Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah!)"/Fit to Be
Tied: Great Hits
MUMPS/"We Ended Up"/How I Saved the World
WAYNE COUNTY AND THE ELECTRIC CHAIRS/"I Had Too Much To Dream Last
Night"/Rock'n'Roll Cleopatra
BOOK OF LOVE/"Alice Everyday"/I Touch Roses: The Best of Book of Love
LAURA BRANIGAN/"Gloria 2004 (Radio Version)"/Superstars Reunion
JOE JACKSON/"Beat Crazy"/Greatest Hits
PETE SHELLEY/"Homosapien"/Homosapien

Next Week: Our Second Annual Big Jesus Show..I guess you could call it a
Second Coming..
And we'd love to have you join KOOP as a member. Feel free to check out the
website, or call during next week's show.
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 430pm to 6pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)

Please send promotional material to:
Taylor  Cage