[OutVoice] ..this week on "QueerWaves" (yes, the webstream is back!)

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 09:41:09 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
As we say in Cyberland, OMG OMG OMG! KOOP's back online, and now maybe  you
can sample what ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY declared as one of the reasons to  listen
to online radio. We're on MP3 format, and there's some technical fine  tuning
that needs to take place, but we're back, just in time for our Spring
Membership Drive. (Hmmm..coincidence?) Anyway, we'll celebrate by having our  Spring
Dance Show--starting off with special guest straightboys Sparks and  branching
off into songs about dancing and songs that just have a good  beat..

So tune into 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX on your radio or link up to our  webstream
at _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)   this  Saturday around 430pm
and shake your groove thangs..

Now where did I put my groove thang?

Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 430pm to 6pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)

Please send promotional material to:
Taylor  Cage