[OutVoice] Attention Dudley Saunders

Freddy Freeman freddy at freddyfreeman.com
Fri Apr 7 11:00:19 CDT 2006

I cant think of another way to get a message to Dudley - My e-mail bounced back.

Dudley, your web site generates inifnite browsers and crashes my computer. You may want to fix it.
I took your web adress off the list to Nashville Pride and just submitted your myspace and EPK.

Just trying to help, in case you didnt know !

Thanks Y'all
See Y'all in June for the OMAS !!
freddy at freddyfreeman.com

Freddy Freeman
Winner of the Stonewall Society 2005 Genre Award for "Steam"
2004 Outmusician of the Year Award Nominee
Promoter of Bearapalooza - a Celebration of Fur in Music
615 -366 - 0145
www.freddyfreeman.com