[OutVoice] Press Release: RUBBERLEGS at SLIPPER ROOM, WED. APRIL 19th

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Thu Apr 6 10:20:31 CDT 2006

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -
Contact:  Gordon P. Smith  #  SICK PUPPIES PRODUCTIONS
212.614.8977  #  sickpups at nyc.rr.com  #  www.rubberlegs.com

RUBBERLEGS at the SLIPPER ROOM
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 19th, 2006, at 10:00 PM
167 Orchard Street (corner of Stanton) -- F train to 2nd Ave. --
212.253.7246 -- $5 cover

Queer alt-tronic rockers Rubberlegs retake the lower east side, plugging the
proletariat with their kevlar-piercing waveforms, 100% live.

Originally described by Outmusic's Jon Gilbert Leavitt as "the wackiest
electronic duo since the Flying Lizards," Rubberlegs has been honing their
live show since 2001. Now with new third 'leg Anthony on electronic drums,
the live experience careers headfirst into new sonic territory. Devo gets a
Chicks-On-Speed makeover. Says Peg, "We couldn't find a musical genre that
adequately describes what we do, so we had to create our own! ALT.TRONICA.
It's not a newsgroup, it's a floor wax AND a dessert topping!" Don't be
caught with your pants down when sex, as we know it, becomes obsolete.

The new Rubberlegs CD "The Timinator :: Boyfriends, Vol. 1" is available at
www.cdbaby.com/all/rubberlegs