[OutVoice] Submitting my names for Nashville Pride

Freddy Freeman freddy at freddyfreeman.com
Mon Apr 3 10:28:25 CDT 2006

I am going to submit a  list of artists who are willing to play for no fee at Nashville Pride later today.
So, I just wanted to make sure nobody else wants thier name and EPK/website added to the list before I do so.

Even though things aren't working out the way I thought, I want to follow this through as much as I can. Hopefully it will have some effect in the long term. Even if they stick to thier locals only policy for this year, maybe just seeing that many are interested in coming here will make them think a little more about the wealth of artists available to them that they may not have thought about before.

Many thanks to everyone for thier patience and
understanding as I try something new in a new city.

See Y'all in June at the OMA's !

Freddy Freeman
Winner of the Stonewall Society 2005 Genre Award for "Steam"
2004 Outmusician of the Year Award Nominee
Promoter of Bearapalooza - a Celebration of Fur in Music
615 -366 - 0145
www.freddyfreeman.com