[OutVoice] After Hours playlist, with guest host JD Doyle

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sat Apr 1 05:00:26 CST 2006

Well, what a fun show that was. Jimmy Carper had me come on his After Hours
show again, in the early hours of Saturday, from 1 to 4am, and I packed in 33
songs. We're on KPFT in Houston, 90.1fm.

Scandelle -- Just Getting Started (radio version)
Jimmy James -- Fashionista (Original radio)
Rubberlegs -- The Timinator
John-Fredrick -- Drag Queen (radio Edit)
Richard Cortez -- Craving Something Beautiful
Matthew Brookshire -- Wedding Song
Daniel Cartier -- Pretty Boy
Josh Zuckerman -- Out From Under
Heidi Hensley -- Right About You
Ferron -- Where Is Maria?
Gretchen Phillips -- Red State Blue State
Jen Foster -- The Underdogs
Natalia Zukerman -- Only One
Erika Luckett -- Dust
Julie Brown -- I Want to be Gay
Billie Burke Estate -- Gay
Didi Steward -- My First Kiss
Erasure -- Boy
Pussy Tourette -- Brand New Day
Ex-Boyfriends -- Him For Me
Nekked -- How Come You Don't Love Me?
Ex-Boyfriends -- P.S.
Jamie Anderson -- Grace
Tret Fure -- Hawke & The Dove
Montclair Women's Big Band --The Brownsville Express
David McAlmont -- Saving All My Love For You
Christian Andreason -- Running Back To You
Flipping the Pig -- Pleeeease
4 Poofs & a Piano - 4 Poofs Cheeky songs medley (including "Enormous Penis")
Ben Schaefer -- One Chance
Haris Blackwood -- Catch The Wind
Kevin Cahoon -- Could I Have This Dance?
Lisa Jackson & Girl Friday -- Is She A Girl?

Remember, if gay radio shows don't have your music, well, we can't play
it...please see my site http://www.outradio.com/ for where to send your CDs.

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show site:
http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past Audiofile segments are archived
at http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html
Also co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, www.queervoices.org
and at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle