[OutVoice] Her Infinite Variety playlist, 11/27/05

Tara Ayres tayres at chorus.net
Sun Nov 27 23:19:24 CST 2005

Her Infinite Variety airs Sundays from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on WORT-FM in
Madison, Wisconsin. Thanks to the help with song suggestions from the FolkDJ
list!

Show: Her Infinite Variety     Host: Tara Ayres Date: November 27, 2005
Time: 11:30 am - 2:00 pm

Artist (Composer if Classical)              Selection (& Artist if
Classical)        Album
Label

Gerri Gribi                                               The Hunting Song
The Womansong Collection
Lilyfern

Diane Hubka                                            Everybody Wants to be
a Cat              Haven't We Met
A Records

Jamie Anderson                                       When Cats Take Over the
World         Never Assume
Tsunami

Deidre McCalla                                       Cat Song
With a Little Luck
Olivia

Meg Christian                                          Nipper
Face the Music
Olivia

Heidi Muller                                             My Old Cat
Giving Back
Cascadia

Cindy Mangsen                                        Open That Can
Cat Tales: Songs of the Feline Persuasion
Compass Rose

Cheryl Wheeler                                        Meow
Sylvia Hotel
Philo

Noon station ID & art announcements

Cindy Mangsen                                        Rudy's Big Adventure
Cat Tales: Songs of the Feline Persuasion
Compass Rose

The Derivative Duo                                  The Cat Who Loved Too
Much           Mutiny at the Matinee
Self

The Derivative Duo                                  The Gato in the Grotto
Opera for the Masses
Self

Frederica von Stade                                 Eine Kleine Kat
Songs of the Cat
High Bridge

Frederica von Stade                                 The Rescue Cat
Songs of the Cat
High Bridge

Cindy Mangsen                                        Guide Cats for the
Blind        Cat Tales: Songs of the Feline Persuasion
Compass Rose

Cindy Mangsen                                        The Familiar
Cat Tales: Songs of the Feline Persuasion
Compass Rose

Eleni Kelakos                                           Cassie
I will Fly
EEK!

Cindy Mangsen                                        My Pretty Kitty
Cat Tales: Songs of the Feline Persuasion
Compass Rose

Ann Reed                                                Afterlife
Through the Window
Turtlecub

Cindy Mangsen                                        Le Chat Gris
Cat Tales
Compass Rose

Cindy Mangsen                                        The Dog of Time
Cat Tales
Compass Rose

Jane Siberry                                             Everything Reminds
Me of My Dog      Bound By the Beauty
Reprise

Ann Reed                                                Walking My Puppy
Gift of Age
Turtlecub

The Story                                                 Dog Dreams
Grace in Gravity
Elektra

1:00 station ID and announcements

Gaye Adegbalola                                     The Dog Was Here First
Bitter Sweet Blues
Alligator

Marcia Ball                                              Let Me Play With
Your Poodle            Let Me Play With Your Poodle
Rounder

Cosy Sheridan                                         Waldo the Dog
One Sure Things
Waterbug

Ann Reed                                                The Mailman Cometh
Through the Window
Turtlecub

Connie Kaldor                                         I Love That Dog
Small Cafe
Philo

Woody Simmons                                     Goin' Down South
Oregon Mountains
Deep River

Lacy J. Dalton                                          Old Dog Blue
The Last Wild Place
Song Dog

Patty Larkin                                             Dave's Holiday
Tango                                                                High
Street

Anna Wolfe                                             If My Mind Was a
Hound                    My Treasure
All Right

Lisa Markley                                            3-legged Dog
Goddess of Groove
Self

Heather Bishop                                        If You Love a
Hippopotamus               Belly Button
Mother of Pearl

Laurie Lewis                                            The Bear Song
Earth and Sky
Rounder

Cris Williamson/Teresa Trull                     Fertanga
Country Blessed
Second Wave

Lis Harvey                                               Porcupine
Porcupine
Erlendahle

Emily Burridge                                         Dolphin Love
Footsteps in the Sand
Self

New releases by women are always welcome! However, please don't send me
masses of accompanying promotional material - I'll just recycle it, since I
don't have time to read it all.

Tara Ayres

1011 Sherman Avenue (home)

Madison, WI 53703