[OutVoice] Misadventures of the Wholesome "Olson" Twins

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Fri Nov 18 21:17:01 CST 2005

Hey gang -

For those b'way musical luvers in NYC for the next two weeks -   my friend
Jason's new show at Don't Tell Mama is truly "ill" - yet fun in a tart 'n
tabloidy kinda way - check it out:
___________________________

Join us this holiday season for the most dysfunctional, controversial, wildly
outrageous Christmas musicals of all time!

Our current production, The Misadventures of the Wholesome Twins, an original
musical parody, which sold out in showcase version in July of this year, will
be running in full length form now through December 19 at Don't Tell Mama.

SYNOPSIS:

When a boyfriend reveals a conjoined birth secret, a series of events unfolds
that will threaten all the infamous Wholesome Twins have ever known.
Sisterhood and a billion dollar empire hang in the balance, driving them to a
dramatic breakup.   As one pursues a sister-less career, the other accidentally
induces a Christmas Eve coma, where three unlikely spirits attempt to show her
what is worth more as she is offered a life changing decision which could alter
the course of Hollywood history forever.

VENUE INFORMATION:
DON'T TELL MAMA
343 W. 46th St.,
Between 8th and 9th Aves.
Box Office : 212-265-0001
www.donttellmama.com

PERFORMANCE DATES:

NOV. 21 @ 9pm
NOV. 22 @ 9:30pm
NOV. 23 @ 9pm
NOV. 27 @ 8:30pm
NOV. 28 @ 9pm
(Still scheduling December)
DEC. 5, 12, 19 @ 9pm

Running Time : Approx 2 hrs.

TICKET PRICES :
$15.00 + 2 drink minimum.
(sodas, coffee, tea, or full bar available)

PRODUCED BY : Creative Stage Inc.
BOOK, LYRICS, MUSIC : Jason-Edward Lewis
MUSIC, SCORE, ARRANGEMENT : Walter Frasier

www.wholesometwins.com

luv -

robert urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC