[OutVoice] "Now Voyager" - Marshall Zarne

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Thu Nov 17 20:38:39 CST 2005

Hey gang -

 For friends, fans and well-wishers who know him, queer singer/songwriter
 extraordinaire - the one-of-a-kind MARSHALL ZARNE - a longtime NYC resident,
will be moving
 from NYC and relocating to San Francisco this week.

 Tho we will miss him so, the good news is Marshall will be leaving with all
 songs finished for his soon-to-be-released debut cd - ALL MY DEMONS. It
contains Marshall's
 own refreshingly non-PC brand of original ruff & tumble country/western/rock
 same-sex tales told amidst a setting of smokin', drinkin', carousin' and all
manner of illicit
 devil-made-me-do-it goin's on.

 ALL MY DEMONS includes 4 tracks "All the Man You Need", "Another Cigarette",
 "Moonshiner" and the CD's title track "All My Demons" - that were recorded,
 mixed & produced here at Urban Productions. Additionally, Urban Productions
shot all
 photography for the CD's artwork.

 We wish Marshall all the best as he starts the new California chapter in his
 life. San Francisco is gonna luv him. Until his new website is up in a few
weeks, he is at
marshzarn3000 at yahoo.com. Photo of the badass biker-dude Marshall up at:
http://roberturban.com/discography.html

 luv