[OutVoice] Queer Xmas Songs? I WANT your music!

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 17:28:23 CST 2005

Okay, you Out artists....
   In about two weeks I'll start working on my two Queer Xmas Music shows, so
gee, if you have new xmas songs or ones I may not know about, I'd love you to
contact me, and maybe if I don't have them yet, email me an mp3 file or
so....or even send me a disc.

Thanks!

JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show site:
http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past Audiofile segments are archived
at http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html
Also co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9 pm, www.queervoices.org