[OutVoice] Thank You

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 11:57:10 CST 2005

                                  I would just like to send out a special Thank You to all of the artists who sent me warm wishes during my recovery. I really appreciated it and consider you all my friends. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.                       Bill

  If you would like your music added to my playlist contact me billnor at yahoo.com

  If you have any Holiday music that I could use for my upcoming Holiday show please let me know.

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/megaclectic
Or
http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic