[OutVoice] Programs and OutVoice top 40 chart and shows.

Len len at stonewallsociety.com
Mon Nov 14 15:48:42 CST 2005

Hi OutVoice!
      The chart for the October top 40 chart is Online! The program for the October top 40 chart may be heard on Rainbow World Radio, www.rainbowworldradio.com  on Wednesday November 16th at 7:00pm eastern time. We will air the September results show the following night on Thursday November 17th also at 7:00pm. With our new Listen On Demand program format all programs will remain available for a full week. No time hassles now, just visit www.rainbowworldradio.com, listen and enjoy!
     We will resume our scheduled programs on November 15th at 7:00pm with John Raymond Pollard and his "Map Of The AmericAs" CD complete with give-a-ways! Tune in, meet John Raymond, and win some music!
The Top 40 OutVoice Chart for October 2005
*Indicates an OutVoice participant who has submitted music.
1. Scott Free  "They Call Me Mr. Free" *
2. Andy Northrup    "Cardboard Logic"  *
3. John Raymond Pollard  "Body Politic" *
4. The 669 Band  "Touch The Sky" *
5. Kinsey Sicks "I Wanna To Be A Republican"*
6. Ari Gold   "Space Under Sun" *
7. Jamie Anderson   "Promise Of Light" *
8. Sacha Sacket    "Shadowed" *
9. Woobie Bear Music   "Bear Tracks 3" Compilation CD *
10. Daniel Link "Color Of  Rain"*
11. Ripley Caine   "Works In Progress" *
12. Tret Fure   "Anytime, Anywhere" *
13. Wishing Chair   "Underdog" *
14. Nedra Johnson    "Nedra" *
15. Keyth Lawrence and The Purple Circle   "Figures" *
16. Kendall   "Re-Kindled" *
17. Bill Budd    "And So Here" *
18. Josh Zuckerman   "A Totally New Sensation" *
19. Amy Ray    "Prom" *
20. Terry Christopher  "Take Another Look" *
21. Frank Grimaldi   "Balance" *
22. Dave Montana    "Such Things As Love & Pain" *
23. Christopher Dallman   "Race The Light" *
24. Mark Weigle   "Soul Sex" *
25. RubberLegs "Bound & Gagged" *
26. Norine Braun   "Now & Zen" *
27. Mike Rickard    "Stirred Not Shaken" *
28. Athena Reich "Stranger Things have Happened" *
29. Houston Bernard "Whore's Have More Fun" *
30. Julie Loyd "The Waiting Room" *
31. Girlyman "little star" *
32. Indigo Girls    "All That We Let In"
33. Scissor Sisters "Scissor Sisters"
34. Leah Zicari    "Pretty On Thursday" *
35. Skott Freedman "Judge A Book" *
36. Mara Levi  "Life's A Ball" *
37. Daniel Cartier     "Revival" *
38. Rufus Wainwright  "Want Two"
39. Drew Paralic    "Blue Passion" *
40. Sandy Rapp "Still Marchin'"*

 101 artists were voted for the chart for October.

All my best,

Len

Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com

www.stonewallsociety.net
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com

Outvoice - Newest member of the StoneWall Society Network
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !

Support GLBT Radio! Keep "THIS WAY OUT" on the air. Live online auction to support "THIS WAY OUT"
www.alternabid.com/sites/stonewalled