[OutVoice] Looking For Holiday Music For Pride Showcase on RGIN

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 07:58:30 CST 2005

I am starting to put together my Holiday shows and
 I am looking for Holiday music from gay/gay friendly  artists to be played on my shows, If you have any to  submit for airplay please send MP3's to:

                  billnor at gmail.com
 and if you would like to send hard copy CD please send  to:
       Bill Northrup
       13 Maple Street
       Corning   NY   14830

   Thanks and be sure to tune in for these Special    Holiday Shows, just check RGIN.COM for show times!

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/megaclectic
Or
http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic