[OutVoice] Pride Showcase's Return to RGIN

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 07:53:18 CST 2005

Pride Showcase will be returning to RGIN on Monday Nov. 14 8-10 PM EST. I would like to thank everyone for being patient with me as I recuperated from my recent heart attack. But I'm feeling better now and ready to get back to work promoting gay artists.

If you would like your music added to my playlist contact me billnor at yahoo.com

I'm especially looking for any holiday music to play during the upcoming holiday season.

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/megaclectic
Or
http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic