[OutVoice] Kinseys in DC, VA, IA, WI....SF, Seattle; CD Sale!

KSicks at aol.com KSicks at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 01:29:58 CST 2005

KINSEYS IN DC, CHARLOTTESVILLE, IOWA, WISCONSIN

PLUS "OY VEY IN A MANGER" ONE NIGHT ONLY IN SAN FRANCISCO & SEATTLE

AND ... 20% OFF ALL KINSEY MERCHANDISE THRU DEC. 13!

Hello Sickoes!

If you live far from DC, Virginia, Iowa, Wisconsin, San Francisco and
Seattle, you'll be thrilled to know that The Kinsey Sicks won't be anywhere near you
this year!

Alas, the unfortunate souls in the aforementioned locales will once again be
bedeviled by bawdy music, big hair and bad taste:

WASHINGTON DC: Saturday, November 12
Part of One in Ten's "Laugh Out Loud" series. Showtime is 7:30 pm at the
Carnegie Institution, 16th and P Streets, NW.  For tickets, go to
www.oneinten.org/lolindex.cfm.

CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA: Sunday, November 13
The Kinseys return to our favorite cozy theatre/cafe, Gravity Lounge, 103 S.
First, with two (count them, two) shows.  At 3 pm is "I Wanna Be a Republican"
and at 7 pm is "Oy Vey in a Manger."  For tickets go to
www.gravity-lounge.com.

CEDAR RAPIDS, IA: Monday, November 14
The Kinseys perform at Coe College at 8 pm. Also, Ben Schatz (Rachel) will
present a short discussion on "Why All Men Should Wear Drag at Least Once" at
5:45. These events are open to Coe College students and faculty only.

CEDAR RAPIDS, IA: Tuesday, November 15
The Kinsey Sicks are presented by Legion Arts at 8 pm.  The show is at CSPS,
1103 Third St. SE.  For tickets and info go to
www.legionarts.org/theatre/Kinseys.htm.

APPLETON, WI: Wednesday, November 16
The Kinseys visit Lawrence University.  Showtime is 9 pm at Stansbury
Theatre, 420 E. College Ave.

GREEN BAY, WI: Thursday, November 17
The Kinseys visit University of Wisconsin, Green Bay.  Showtime is 8 pm at
the Phoenix Room, at the Center of the Union.

STEVENS POINT, WI: Friday, November 18
The Kinseys visit University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point. Showtime is 8 pm at
the Laird Room in the University Center. Advance tickets available at the
University Box Office, (800) 838-3378.

SAN FRANCISCO, ONE NIGHT ONLY, "OY VEY IN A MANGER" FRI DEC 16.  For each of
the last two years, The Kinseys have sold thousands of tickets to "Oy Vey" in
month-long SF runs.  This year we're doing just one night at the 900-seat
Herbst Theater - it WILL sell out!  Buy your tickets now for what has inexcusably
become a Bay Area tradition and suffer through such classics of holiday
desecration as "God Bless Ye Femmy Lesbians", "A Lay in a Manger", and "It's Crystal
Time in the City".  Tickets are available at www.cityboxoffice.com, or by
calling (415) 392-4400.

SEATTLE, DEC 18, "Oy Vey in a Manger" - our Seattle debut of this never-to-be
holiday favorite!  The Kinsey Sicks return to the Triple Door, 216 Union
Street, with shows at 7 and 9:30.  See www.tripledoor.net for more info and
tickets.

HOLIDAY SALE!  20% OFF ALL KINSEY KRAP 'TIL DECEMBER 13!
You're a tasteless person - you have tasteless friends.  Is there a better
way to say "I allegedly care" than by giving everyone on your gift list Kinsey
CDs, T-shirts and posters?  Remember: if you don't buy Kinsey merchandise for
your friends and family members, they won't love you any more.  And now, with
our 20%-off sale on all Kinsey krap, your loved ones will think that they are
20% more valuable to you than they actually are.  Go to www.kinseysicks.com now
and receive 20% more love than you deserve!

Buy for now,
The Kinsey Sicks

P.S.  If you wish to stop receiving our mailings, please send us your name,
GOP leadership position, and indictment status, and we will process your
request as quickly as possible.  Due to the large volume of eligible applicants, we
may not be able to process your request without DeLay. Senator Bill Frist and
we appreciate your patients.