[OutVoice] Friday, December 30th, On The Air

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 21:08:25 CST 2005

  Friday on The Quest of Life:

  Harry talks with Paul Brody, New York psychiatrist and performer in "Two Men Talking"

  And

  Steve’s Top 10 songs of 2005. Listen to the show to find out the order. Here they are listed alphabetically by artist:

  Sweet Mistake - Adrianne
  Something About Him - Brady Earnhart
  On The Line - Cris Williamson
  Fall On Me - Daniel Cartier
  The Lie - Dylan Rice
  We Are More - Erin McKeown
  Peace - Fruit
  Something Wild - Maia Sharp
  The Prodigal - Sacha Sackett
  Goin’ To The Dance With You - Shawn Ryan

  Note: Not all these songs are from 2005, but since this is the first year of the music part of our show these are new to me.
  - Steve

Harry Faddis
Steve Sims
The Quest of Life