[OutVoice] A Beary Special Thank You and Happy Holidays

Freddy Freeman freddy at freddyfreeman.com
Fri Dec 23 09:46:05 CST 2005

Thanks to All who helped make a Beary Special Xmas a huge success !!!! Photos will be coming soon !!
We had a fantastic turnout and a grand time was had by all. The stage was set for Holiday magic as Victoria held court on her comfy couch, complete with Xmas tree. She opened the show with "Santa Baby". Charlie K. Brown and Freddy Freeman asked Daddy to Please not get Drunk on Xmas, then Sterlin roasted our chestnuts with "the Christmas Song" while Leon dreamed of a "White Xmas". Freddy said " Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" and treated us to a Christmas Story about "The Christians and Pagans". He then travelled with Charlie down Joni Mitchell's "River" and led Charlie, Martin and Jay in waiting for an "Echo". Mathew Temple serenaded us with a tradtitional Irish Christmas tune. All of this was quite spectacular, but the show was really stolen by the one and only Santa Claus, and our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. J & S did a medley of thier greatest songs like "Up on the Housetop" and "Joy to the World". that had some Sisters falling on thier knees in worship !!! If that wasnt enough, we were then treated to YOLANDA !!  Yolanda was sparkling and lit up wiht headlights in hot leather pants as he burst on stage to sing his new dance track of "Alien Love Child"  produced by Freddy an Jay Freeman. Yolanda was then presented a very special guitar that had been personalized wiht his own artwork and lots of glitter and sequins ( the guitar was designed by Jay Freeman)  Yolanda then went on to deliver a killer acoustic set that ended with Freddy, Martin and Brian joining him for his Lullaby "Angels". Martin Swinger stepped on stage and had the Bears right where he wanted them delivering a fantastic set that included his classics, Huggin and Chalkin, Give Us our Own, Walzting with Bears, and many more. MArti's honeybear Brian joined him to harmonize and there wasnt a dry eye in the house, when Martin sang Teddy Bear Lullaby. Everyone came back to so thank you and our holiday special came to a close !

Many thanks to our sponsors: Church Street Freedom Press, The Chute Complex, Prater Productions, the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, and the Music City Bears. Our wonderful performers, Victoria "Pork Chop" Parker, Martin Swinger (with Honeybear), Yolanda, Charlie K. Brown, Matthew Temple, Sterlin and Leon, Saint Nick, and Jesus Christ. Working behind the scenes, Phil and Sam on piano and sound, Rich doing the recording, Phil snapping pics, Dean and Will and many other helping to move stuff, Jay for everything you do. Big Thanks to Michael West for his idea and his energy, and here's to Kendall who couldnt make it due to a health issues. We LOVE YOU !!

Happy Holidays everyone

Freddy Freeman
Winner of the Stonewall Society 2005 Genre Award for "Steam"
2004 Outmusician of the Year Award Nominee
Promototer of Bearapalooza - a Celebration of Fur in Music
615 -366 - 0145
www.freddyfreeman.com