[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 12-19-05

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 21:11:38 CST 2005

                                                  Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 12-19-05 8-10 PM EST
  Annette Warner - Ole Ms Kringle
The Loved Ones - Almost Had A Holiday
Mary Gauthier - Christmas In Paradise
Indigo Girls - River
Bruce Gabriel - The First Noel
Bruce Gabriel - What Child Is This
Bruce Gabriel - O Holy Night
Thomas Raniszewski - Through A Child's Eyes
Maryann & Ron Sfarzo - It's Christmas
Corinne Curcio - Wassail To You
Leah Zicari - Thursday In December
Melissa Etheridge - Christmas In America
John Paul Sharp - End of Days/Carol of the Bells
Robert Anton - The Christmas Song
Deb Couvillon - Deck The Halls/Angels We Have Heard On High
Deb Couvillon - What Child is This
The Kinsey Sicks - God Rest Ye Femmy Lesbians
The Kinsey Sicks - Harried Little Christmas
D. C. Anderson - Department Stores Mean Christmas To Me
D. C. Anderson - The UPS Bell Carol
Shawn Thomas - Stille Nacht
Shawn Thomas - They Danced
No You Turn - A Christmas Song
Matthew Duffy - Last Christmas
The Weather Girls - Dear Santa (Bring Me A Man For Christmas)
Master X - Xmas Song
RuPaul - I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus
Jay Spears - Jay's Xmas Song
2 Sporty Shorty (And The Little Gay Elves) - Santa Claus Is A Girl
Pansy Division - Homo Christmas
Bruce Gabriel - We Wish You A Merry Christmas

  If you would like your music added to my playlist contact me billnor at yahoo.com

  Here's wishing everyone a very Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year.

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/megaclectic
Or
http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

http://mail.yahoo.com