[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 12-12-05

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 21:09:42 CST 2005

                                              Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 12-12-05 8-10 PM EST
  Brian Kent - Angels
Danny Riddle - You Raise Me Up
Levi Kreis - Nothing Can Be Anything
Levi Kreis - Just This Good
Levi Kreis - Lonely Sunday Morning
Levi Kreis - Man Outta Me (live)
Adrianne - December
Melissa Etheridge - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
Deb Couvillon - Carol Of The Bells
Deb Couvillon - Do You Hear What I Hear
D. C. Anderson - Three Wishes For Christmas
D. C. Anderson - Silent Night
Robert Anton - What About Xmas
Robert Anton - Oh Yes It's Xmas
Bruce Gabriel - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
Bruce Gabriel - Angels We Have Heard On High
Thomas Raniszewski - Through A Child's Eyes
Jonathan Newell - Rain At Christmas
Mike Rickard - Home For The Holidays
Brady Earnhart - Honey Don't Think Your Mama Don't Know
Shawn Thomas - What Child Is This
Shawn Thomas - Born
Craymo - One Love One World
Evan Cowden - Last Christmas
The Kinsey Sicks - Christmas Medley
The Kinsey Sicks - Oh! Hoey Night
The Kinsey Sicks - Tis The Season To Drink Stoli
2 Sporty Shorty (And The Little Gay Elves) - Santa Claus Is A Girl
Pansy Division - Homo Christmas
  Jay Spears - Jay's Xmas Song
Evil Beaver - Smells Like X-mas Spirit
Bruce Gabriel - We Wish You A Merry Christmas

  If you would like your music added to my playlist contact me billnor at yahoo.com

  If you have any Holiday music that I could use for my upcoming Holiday show please let me know.

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/megaclectic
Or
http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic