[OutVoice] Out Rocker looking for support!

Foxx, Melissa (orlando) mfoxx at wtks.com
Thu Dec 1 09:20:38 CST 2005

Hello, my name is Melissa Foxx.  I represent up-and-coming rocker NUÑEZ. (NUNEZ, if you're symbol impaired.)   We are interested in speaking with folks like yourselves about financial support, distribution, promotion and the like.

If you are interested in helping this project get to the next level, please don't hesitate to get back with me ASAP. I can be reached at 407-415-6969, or by replying to this email address, melissafoxx at clearchannel.com

Thank you for your time.  Melissa Foxx

Here's a bit of background info on NUÑEZ for you!

>>(Linda) 'NUÑEZ' is now touring in support of her new album, Cry Mercy (SezHoo Productions).  This latest effort, produced by NUÑEZ, is best described as intelligent, melodic rock with dynamic vocals, percussive guitar work and catchy harmonies.

NUÑEZ, an unapologetically Out Musician, is a featured performer for GLBT Pride Rallies throughout the Southeastern USA.

NUÑEZ is a regional spokesperson/performer for the National Mental Health Association of Central Florida, helping to raise awareness of mental health issues.

NUÑEZ has shared the National stage with many talented performers including Courtney Love & Hole, Hootie & the Blowfish, Cheap Trick, Sevendust and Suzanne Westenhoffer!

NUÑEZ has shared the Indie stage with many talented performers including Melissa Ferrick, Pamela Means and Alix Olsen!

"NUÑEZ has a crystal voice that she coats with a little bit of edge, the better to crank out Pat Benatar-type pop-rock."  - Rick de Yampert - Tennessean Music Writer

"NUÑEZ (has) a powerhouse voice that rings like a bell and a strong guitar style. ... fierce vocals."  - Beth A. Long - Watermark Feature Writer

http://www.lindanunez.com or http://www.myspace.com/nunez

Love ya, mean it!
Melissa Foxx

Clear Channel Radio